Rog and Kathie Lee

Does anyone remember.......back in 1993 I believe, when Roger's solo "Rocks
In The Head" came out and he actually had a song on there that was getting some
good airplay.........."Days of Light."

I watched Regis and Kathie Lee, one morning, I think their show it is/was
called "Good Morning America, in the mornings and couldn't believe my eyes when
they actually had Roger on as a guest.  But, the funniest, most odd (think
kinda twilight zone, blink, blink, blink, blink :)), dare I even say inappropriate
was Roger performing that song, "Days of Light" with Kathie "I am really a
hip singer" Lee backing him up singing the "da, da-da, da, da's" and swaying
back and forth in a stiff and uncomfortable, plastic way.  It was great to see
Roger, of course.  But, it was down right embarrassing having Mrs. Gifford
trying to get into the act and taking oh so seriously.  She is like a caricature of
herself.

Does anyone remember this??  Do I remember it correctly?  I just got that CD
(.99 on ebay), and that memory was stuffed way in the back, but came back loud
and clear and gave me a good chuckle.

I wouldn't consider myself the "personal attack queen", but I know I am
guilty of it.  It does seem like things are becoming especially nasty here lately.
 I know it has been said before, but would a Who list be any different?  I
know I am sensitive and get my feelings hurt, but I am not going to leave and
sign up for that Barry Manilow list just yet!

Love to some, flipping the bird to others,
Jo