Re: Pete's person

> Where is everyone getting this notion that Pete visited Child Porn sites
> repeatedly as part of some effort against child porn?
> By his own words and admission to the press and police, Pete entered those
> sites to research for his own *autobiography*.

Wow.  You stunned me with that one, Cousin.  I'd totally forgot about that.
I mean, I knew it, but never had the realization to use it in any argument.

So which was it, Mr. Townshend?  Looking at kiddie porn for your crusade
against it, or looking at kiddie porn for research on your autobiography?
All of the above?  Were there any other motives?  What gives, Mr. Town-
shend?  Speak!  Your fans demand that you speak.  Jump!  Jump!  Jump!

> He is haunted.

And silent.  And unapologetic.  And still in denial, I feel.  <sigh>

But boy-oh-boy, what a fucking songwriter & guitar player, huh?  I still
love the man.  I just wish he'd address this subject by speaking to us
fans.

- SCHRADE in Akron