Pete's person

>From: Keithjmoon70
>Subject: Pete's person
>
>Pete tried to take on a giant by himself and got crushed by it.  He wasn't
>strong enough to fight this one.  Now he knows it.  But he knew what his
>intentions were from the outset and society doesn't even consider that
part.
>Not now.  He should have never done this alone.

I'm sorry Jon, but this is right where your denial lives.
Where is everyone getting this notion that Pete visited Child Porn sites
repeatedly as part of some effort against child porn?
If that was the case, why not call the police?

By his own words and admission to the press and police, Pete entered those
sites to research for his own *autobiography*.

He is haunted.

These visitations, in my view from everything I've read, had nothing at all
to do with trying to combat these sorts of sites.
The battle came long afterwards.

Kevin in VT