Re: Phoenix House disappointment

>I'll bet the Phoenix victims would be screaming just as loud if Pete had
admitted to viewing without paying, even if it was legal. This is great free
publicity for their >cause.

That's one of the most disturbing statements I've ever heard anyone make.
It shows very clearly how jaded and biased you are to this whole thing.
I thought I was just being analytical.  <sigh>

>He should have blasted the Phoenix victims right out of the water. Well,
figuratively, anyway.

Again, glad you're not giving Pete advise.
Please re-think that, keeping in mind that these are the very people Pete
has been trying to help.
Well, they're not apparently seeing it that way. Cooperation would be a better way to go.

keets