Re: Phoenix House disappointment

>>But have you considered that Pete may be frustrated
by being publicly and *permenantly* labeled as a child
molester by being put on a sex offenders list when in
fact he is not one?<<

Yes.  But how does that undercut the view that he
arrogantly (his word) believed his celebrity and
agenda gave him a pass to do what he condemned in
others? [Viewing, much less paying to view, child
abuse images online supports the efforts of the
pornographers, who must constantly refresh their
victims, because pornography thrives on addiction -
ADB and diary Oct. 13, 2002] He doesn't seem to want
to acknowledge how that truth affects the victims and
for them, and to the law, legitimately earns him a
place on the sex offenders list.

>>Or do you really think he is one?<<
I do NOT believe he is a child molester.  Using his
own logic prior to May 8th, he validated the
pornographers by repeatedly hitting their sites (front
doors, previews WHATEVER). I take that error in
balance with all the positive he's done, the fact that
he is a Grade One addict-accident waiting to happen,
and that his heart is in the right place, and it
doesn't add up to sex offender to me personally.  Even
if it did it wouldn't lessen my support for HIM as a
human being and for his music. I just pray that he
aligns his heart with his head before he takes his
next step.

Ken

=====
"I've always been into pornography and I have used it all my life."
PETE TOWNSHEND.
.
.
.