I know you are but what am I?

>Subject: Re: Who the FUCK are you?

I'm Keith Moon, what's your excuse?

>Actually, there was no truce except in your mind...but you cannot even
bide by rules you created,
>it seems, which I find rather laughable.

I'll let you reply to your own gibberish:

>This is a discussion forum. You aren't allowed to tell people who they
can discuss topics with.

Precisely what I said (sort of) in reply to your starting trouble, you
"that's a color, last I heard", you.

As for the "there was no truce, except in your own mind".  I've always
known that Mark.  I know you aren't man enough to quit when the game is
over.  You have - and will never, let go of the fact that I am your
enemy because I DARED disagree with you over an rather innocuous subject
over two years ago.  Of course there's never been a truce, despite my
attempts at making one.  You simply won't cease being a spoiled little
mental patient.

>It's your post that attempts to do these things, not mine.

My brother can beat up your brother.

>It's called masochism, chum, and I strongly suggest you get some
treatment for it.

Yes, I know!  That's why I pee standing up.  Maybe you could get some
treatment for the lack of it...?

>Just let it go, I can promise you I'm NOT thinking of you.

No you're right.  "Thinking" about someone is perfectly normal.  You on
the other hand, are seriously disturbed, so that could only mean you are
obsessing.  That's very bad.  Hopefully you'll get beamed back up to
your planet and be all better again!

>You know, you've always reminded me of something and I never could
place it.

That's weird man.  Since you're an honest guy and all, I'll believe what
you say about, "not thinking about me", but I tell ya, it's kind of hard
to believe when you say I "always reminded you of something you couldn't
place".  I mean, it is a heck of contradiction, isn't it?  But that's
what you're all about anyway, so we'll give you the benefit of the
doubt.

>You're such a funny fellow, Jim; you insist I deeply insulted you by
writing the word "maroon"

Wow, you really do give yourself more credit than is due.  Insist I was
insulted?  You see, I don't feel "deeply insulted" by you because I
consider your mental state, however I do object to being messed with and
you just can't help yourself.  You never could.  I can see you now, in
your secret superhero Underoos, preparing to match wits with the evil
Jim in Colorado...  And you say I need therapy?

>and I'll thank you NOT to imagine my penis anymore, if you don't mind.

You know you ARE right about that.  The visual of that tiny little acorn
cap buried in a muff of hair...  Yikes, you're right, it is disturbing.

>You don't even realize what you're revealing when you write stuff like
this, do you?

I sure do!  And you help make my point each time you pick a fight.  You
rule man.

>Hey, you're the one who's stirring up trouble here, not me!

That's right!  By addressing your comment in my discussion with someone
else, (and without making any personal reference to your inadequacies;
only mentioned your comment to Kevin) you replied with twisted
accusations of breaking truces, and calling names.  If that's what
stirring up trouble is, than yep - I'm guilty.  At least I'll admit it,
you kook.

>This is entirely a creation of your obviously distorted mind;
>you'd like to paint me as something I'm not.

I don't paint anymore.  I used to be pretty decent with oils but I never
got water colors down well.  And now you give me too much credit; the
monster I portray you to be is nothing compared to the way you present
yourself.  And I love you for it.

>You're the epidome of a Bush supporter, that's for sure.

Spoken like a true paranoid.  By the way, it's "epitome".  (Ooohh, he's
gonna be seeeeething after that one.)

>Get a girlfriend, SHEESH!

Nah again.  Da Wife wouldn't stand for it and besides, I'm pretty darn
happy with her so why would I want to screw it up by cheating on her.
Maybe that's something you approve of, but when I made her a promise to
be faithful, I meant it.  I didn't think you could understand any
concept that involves integrity.

Just let me say this before I go back to work:  There is a certain
amount of joy I get in playing the Mark Game.  He is, undoubtedly, the
only person I've met in my adult life who has pegged me as an enemy.
It's ironic because I usually can get along with anybody, so the
challenge Mark presents me with is very intriguing.  But you know what,
despite the fun, there is a definite undercurrent/after-effect that I'm
not at all comfortable with.  Mark, you bring out the worst in me, and
that is quite an accomplishment.  If you want a little joy at upsetting
me, then I'll throw you a bone, doggy.

But Mark, if not for my sake (heh-heh), than for everyone else's sake,
let's cool it after you get your next replies in, okay?  It's fun for a
few posts each, but it just gets plain ugly after that.  So whaddya say?

Oh, I forgot.  You won't stop.  You're incapable of it.  To stop
fighting with any members of this list (especially me, or maybe Mc, or
maybe Leslie, or maybe Greg, or maybe...), takes a little self control
and you have none.  Sorry to put any unfair responsibilities on you.  If
I don't put any unrealistic standards on Pete Townshend, then I
shouldn't put any on you.

I guess that's it for now.  Your turn.

Jim Who Lives Under the Bridge