Re: RS poll on bands

Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 03:06:25 +0000
From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>

Here's a Rolling Stone poll on Best Live Band--a good old fashioned
opportunity to support Pete and The Who with your vote.

http://www.rollingstone.com/bestlive
It was tough choosing between our guys and The Faint, but I finally did the right thing. ;-)

(Seriously, I never heard of The Faint, but after a little Googling I might catch them if they come by, they're obviously a new band but their fans say they put on a good show...and they're promising no more tours with No Doubt because ticket prices hit $40!!! :-D. If these fans only knew...the longer their heroes stay in business, the more it costs to keep up with them.)

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true."