Re: Silence

>From: "Jim M"
>Subject: Re: Silence
>
> As others have expressed, intent matters to me.  And, Pete's intent was to
actually be a
>part of putting an end to this kind of abuse.

Not that I believe Pete was at his computer drooling over child porn, I
don't believe his intent while visiting was to put an end to this kind of
abuse.
There's no way for any of us to know exactly *why* Pete went there "3 or 4
times in all" (quote by Pete in Time article), but I'm tending to think it
was more for personal reasons, like confronting his own daemons.

Still, all this other stuff aside, one can't ignore the pain it has caused.
Those, directly involved, see any visit as a slap in the face.  They're the
ones guiding me at the moment.

I don't mean to start another debate here.  Just wanted to reply to you.
Glad to learn you did see the diary entry.

Kevin in VT