Re: the Mall analogy

In a message dated 5/12/2003 12:36:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
seahawkman2001@yahoo.com writes:

> On the demand end, paying the
> keepers of the Mall is also inciting the distribution
> of child abuse images... and in turn inciting the
> further abuse of children.

True.  That is why Pete admitted an "offense."  He never denied that he did
it.

The thing that clearly separates Pete from Thomas and Janice Reedy -by the
span of an entire universe, give or take a galaxy or two- is the *reason* for
doing what they did.

That is why I am a firm supporter of Pete in this and why I agree that he has
every right to be pissed.  I don't need an apology from someone who has
outdone all of us  put together with regard to the plight of suffering
victims.

Jon in Mi.