Young Vic 1971

Can anyone verify the actual set performed at the Young Vic on April 26th,
1971?  This is the show included as the bonus disc in the WN Deluxe.  When
comparing this disc to the "Young Vic Blues" bootleg, there are songs unique
to each set.

For example, only the bootleg has Pinball Wizard, See Me Feel Me, Baby Don't
You Do It and Bony Maronie.  WN Deluxe (and not the bootleg) has Pure and
Easy, Young Man Blues, Time is Passing, Behind Blue Eyes and I Don't Even
Know Myself.

Is it safe to assume that between the two, I have the complete show?  It was
suggested to me that there were two sets played that day, but I don't think
that's correct.

Thanks,

--Mike