Isn't it always an attorney that messes it all up.

>Subject: Re: Isn't it always an attorney that messes it all up.
>From: "L. Bird"
>
>Remember what the IWF said in their guidelines. It's illegal to look.
Reporting the site does not protect you from the legal repercussions of
having accessed it.

Yeah, so instead don't say a thing and do it again....and again???????????
Come on Keets!  Take a step back and look at this impartially.

>It's likely Pete's lawyer gave him the best advice at the time.

Yes, and we see where it got him.

>Reporting it might well have brought on the investigation and media frenzy
that much earlier.

Yes, a media frenzy covering an accidental finding that was reported to the
police immediately.
Compared to a media frenzy covering multiple visits, lack of disclosure,
payment via credit card, and the defense of "I was doing research".

Yep.  How silly of me.  It's the same thing.

Right.

Kevin in VT