Pete's conviction without a crime

>From: <joseph559
>Subject: Re: Pete's conviction without a crime
>
>those of you are guilty, cast the first stone at a man who has in many ways
made you happy more times than he's pissed you off just once. We are all
guilty for >using our credit cards by indirectly financing the scum bags who
use credit card companies to finance their kiddie porn sites in the first
place. We are all >accomplices and anyone who has a credit card and yet
slings an arrow in hatred of Pete Townshend is nothing more than a fucking
hypocrite. It's just degrees of >separation...but hypocrisy all the same.

What a crock of complete and utter horse, bull, and any other sort of shit
you can think of.
Crazy Joe, indeed.

Kevin in VT