Random Spewing

Jim:

>>From the quote that was posted here attributed to Ian Anderson, he may
>>have been joking or perhaps making a tongue in cheek statement, but
his
>>intent doesn't lessen the damage.
>
>Unless I'm mistaken, the quote that was posted here didn't come from
Ian
>Anderson, but someone working on his album.

Oh.  Ummm, if that's true then, ummm...  Never mind.  Can anyone say,
"Emily Latilla"?

Leslie:

>Sorry, the Victoria's Secret catalog just got here -
>gotta go for a minute!  Oink-oink...
>
>Only a minute?!    ;)
>
>Leslie

Heh-heh...  Unfortunately, I've read enough Cosmo to know that had I
boasted my session with Vickie's Secret lasted any longer than a
"minute", I would've been proven a liar statistically.  Can anyone say
"Al Bundy"?  :-)  At least I break the 30 second barrier!  Now how's
that for staying power?!?

Kevin:

>I'm sure you did, then, while watching Walter's last play....
>getting the snot knocked out of him as he flew under the Redskins
bench,
>the result of a vicious send-off hit by our safety.
>
>Ahhhh, the duality of man.  I'm actually a big Payton fan.

Yeah, but ain't it nice that football history will never know who "our
safety" was, but Walter stands (rightfully) in the pantheon of greats?
And nobody knocked the snot out of St. Walter; he did the snottin'.  I'm
not a betting man, but I'm willing to wager a shilling that the poor
safety got the worse of it.

>Poopie pants?  ;-)

Heh-heh...  Nah, it was "Man Among Men Even in 4th Grade".  Can anyone
say "Pinnochio"?

>Can't forget IOW Water.  One of my favs.

Good call.  There's an accent riff Pete does after his solo and Rog
comes in with the "Indian Lake is burning..." verse.  Right after Roger
sings, "...the river Thames is turned black..." Pete accents with a
spine tingling riff.  I love that.

Helen:

>For why should Ian be so mean to Pete? Has he got any reasons? Well...
>Ian is kinda arrogant... but not that arrogant Ibelieve.  Well if he
still is,
>it serves him right that I didn`t get a ticket to a Tull show in Moscow
in April
>:-)))))

That's a good question - I wonder if Ian has his reasons.  In the
arrogant world of rock stars, I suppose it isn't unusual for two
egomanicacs to butt heads.  Oh yeah!?!  My rock opera is better than
your rock opera!  Nyah!  Sorry to hear that you missed out on Tull in
Moscow though.  I hope you make up for it in other shows this summer.
REO Speedwagon isn't coming, are they?

Jim in Colorado