Pete being cleared but several questions remain...

I REALLY would like to know whether Pete actually paid money to the website he accessed, or simply gave credit card details to take a sort of tour of what was available there.

It is also interesting to see the different headlines.  FOXnews has Townshend cleared, and mentions the caution and list later.  The BBC headline I went to through a link offered on list, focuses the headline on the sex offender list.  Sort of a shame, really.  It is time for Pete to go to a high profile outlet to address the public himself.  He needs to go on O'Reilly, or Letterman, or both or things of this nature to educate the general public as to his situation and also the issue he was crusading against in the first place.

Mc