From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Subject: I WAKE UP FREE - BUT BRANDED
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 09:43:31 -0400

>8 May 2003 I WAKE UP FREE - BUT BRANDED
<snip>

>But surely it must be seen that I have always been an ardent messenger warning of the potential proliferation of dangerous>pornographic materials on the internet, which - exposed to children or impressionable adults - could have an effect that can only >be described as 'soul-trauma'.>

Perhaps, but it was after the fact!

>In your mind, put me on the list of wonky

Wonky????? I don't think you're grasping the gravity of the situation yet Pete!

>but well-intentioned liberal do-gooders if you like. But please do not think of me as a 'sex offender'. That, quite simply, as I and >most other right-minded people in the UK understand it, is neither true nor just. Pete. May 8th 2003

You fucked up in a big way by paying this organization money! I would be looking to sue your ass if my child had been subject to the kind of abuse and rape that occurs to support these sites! You supported them! You gave them your money! You are an accomplice.

I'm glad you're talking to us, but you need to understand the pain you've caused your fans, particularly those who are parents.

Kevin in VT