Re: Whoops he did it again...

The book is caleld "The Year Of The Rat,"

Greg:

Then it must be an incredibly accurate account, huh? No chance of a slant or anything. Ah, you just wish Ann Coulter hadn't said to you "fuck off, you little worm"...as she's your pin-up girl.

Greg, me lad, when I look at you I see the scared little boy you are...clutching your pistol under your pillow in fear that the "commies" will come get your guns and even reading my words probably gave you that sick gut-twisting feeling.

You're such an obvious and pathetic loser. I don't have the heart to insult you. Having to be you all of your life is worse than I could ever say.

>too, what I've decided for myself is that it must be damn easy for a Libertarian to stand up on their high horse and cast judgment on all sides.

Kevin:

Quite cowardly, isn't it? And the pathetic thing is all the shit he shouted from the top of his mountain of muck turned out to be absolutely and undeniably wrong! And that doesn't stop him, he doesn't learn...how sad and empty must his life be? I can't even imagine. I don't want to. He reminds me of the people in the movie Crumb, if you've seen that one.

"I can kill 'cause in God I trust/It's evolution, baby "
                               Eddie Vedder

                 Cheers             ML