Pete Cleared!

	 >From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: Pete Cleared!
>
>BBCNews.com is running a picture of Pete which I guess is from today
>(he's smiling)

Whooop, THERE IT IS!  Whooop, THERE IT IS!

Ahhhhhhhhh, the day we've been waiting for!
And, just as I imagined!  Pull up archives, and there they all were.
"PETE CLEARED!"

Thank fucking God.

>& boy does it look like he's aged five years in the
>past five months.  Poor bastard.

Yeah, what an ordeal.

I have to say, I'm not too keen on this sex offenders registry thang.
Seems a bit unnecessary given that there were no pictures, etc.
It's actually bugging me.

A bit of a cloud on an otherwise very sunny day.

Kevin in VT