Re: tales from the Who

From: Anna Mormack <carrieanne79@yahoo.com>

I also only have one Who bootleg so fa; they had an
assload of Who boots, and some Pete solo, at the
vintage music store in Amherst, MA, when I stopped in
there in mid-September, a few days after Yom Kippur,
when I was in the area again. A lot of them were
still there when I came back the next month for Alumni
Weekend, but I didn't get any. The one I do have is
from 5 April 1968, at the Fillmore East, and the sound
on it is great! I can't say the same for the Pete
solo boot I also got, 'Rough Boy.' The sound is about
3.5 stars, though it gets better on side two. If I do
why I haven't been back since October, the guy who
broke my heart and who still lives in the building I
used to, where religious services and meals are held!)
later this month, I'd love to see if some of the boots
are still at the store, in particular the Swansea boot
and the one from I think NYC in '82.

=====
Anna U. Mormack
Welcome to My World:
Main Page: http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl
Updates: http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/update.html
Index of Album Reviews: http://www.angelfire.com/retro/purple_vinyl/albumreviews.html

---

Anna,

Having given your web site a quick surf, it may please you to know that
you are far from alone in your love of vinyl.

Though I have amassed thousands of CD's and CD-R's, I still have nearly
every single album and single I ever bought on vinyl beginning in 1964
and continuing to this very day.

As of today my LP's add up to over 6,000 albums and my 45 rpm singles
rest comfortably at 125 or so, many picture sleeve copies of BeaTles
and Stones.....sadly....few 45's by TheWho-> were released with pic
sleeves in the US, and those that were were of severely limited quantity.

AnEnglishBoy~

PS~So...do you like The Hollies, CarrieAnne??