Re: RAF Target Flag

----- Original Message -----
From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
To: <thewho@igtc.com>
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 9:10 AM
Subject: RAF Target Flag

> Status on RAF Roundel Flags from RAF Warehouse.........................
> Kevin in VT

notification onto some of my interested friends.

> I too did a search of RAF flags, but the closest I came was the RAF Ensign
flag which has the Union Jack in the upper left corner, and the roundel
toward the right.
> Close, but no cigar.
>
> I'm looking for a flag with just the roundel, nice and big, right in the
middle, on a white background.
> So, if you're able to swing that in the future, I would be first in line
to purchase.
> I actually can tell you that I personally know about 6 other people who
have expressed a serious desire to find this sort of flag too.  I would be
willing to bet others (friends of friends) would fall in line as well.

> Regarding the clocks, yes I ordered two separate clocks yesterday.  One to
be delivered to me, the other to my friend in Maryland (both to be billed to
my credit card account).