RAF Target Flag

Status on RAF Roundel Flags from RAF Warehouse.........................
Kevin in VT

-----Original Message-----
From: O'Neal, Kevin W.
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 9:07 AM
To: 'rafwarehouse@yahoo.com'
Subject: FW: Re: RAF Target Flag

Thanks so much for your reply!

I'd be very interested in the posters with only the roundel on it.
Please let me know when these become available.  I'll pass that notification onto some of my interested friends.

I too did a search of RAF flags, but the closest I came was the RAF Ensign flag which has the Union Jack in the upper left corner, and the roundel toward the right.
Close, but no cigar.

I'm looking for a flag with just the roundel, nice and big, right in the middle, on a white background.
So, if you're able to swing that in the future, I would be first in line to purchase.
I actually can tell you that I personally know about 6 other people who have expressed a serious desire to find this sort of flag too.  I would be willing to bet others (friends of friends) would fall in line as well.

Regarding the clocks, yes I ordered two separate clocks yesterday.  One to be delivered to me, the other to my friend in Maryland (both to be billed to my credit card account).

Thanks again for all of your help!

Kevin