Re: Who Flags

> Anybody else got any stories like that?

Nothing as extreme as your story.  I can see, though, how a big British
flag on the side of a building would be screaming for some Who graffiti.

Every now & then, if I see a notice posted up somewhere that has the word
"who" in it, I may add a little Who arrow.  Pathetic, I know.

And I have my friends trained so if we encounter a flashing construction
arrow while driving everyone yells, "Look! A big Who arrow!"

- SCHRADE in Akron