Re: Daltrey, a trout killer

> >Daltrey! A trout killer!!! Oh no! No!!!! Not a single who-song will i
> >listen to after reading that! A trout killer! A TROUT killer!!! A TROUT
> >KILLER!!
>
> where did you read this?

In Helen's post to this list!  Those are her words, not mine.  I simply
mentioned to Keets that she shouldn't wait for a member of The Who to get
arrested before coming back to IGTC.  Then I made a dumb joke about Dalt-
rey possibly getting arrested on 'cruelty to animals' charges for killing
trout.  Helen freaked out with the above post.  And then you stepped in.

It's not true, it's not true....

- SCHRADE in Akron