Re: ICSFM & WN-D review

In a message dated 3/28/2003 8:19:53 AM Eastern Standard Time,
seahawkman2001@yahoo.com writes:

> I mean,
> really, we've finally got a full length concert with
> Moon post-Leeds!

My sentiments exactly.  The more I listen to it, the more I feel as if I am
hearing LAL II.  Leeds had the oldschool songs and this has the "new" ones
with the same shit hot band.  YMB is even better if that is possible.  They
are dead on at the hits.  Keith is ultra brilliant.  Oh, and the opening
chords of Love Ain't for Keeping!  Who would have thought that one would have
sounded so good live?  Time is passing.  Wow. Water.  Man, what a creative
hurricane that man was in at that time.  He had the band to back it all up,
and Roger is the best one of them all on these recordings.  That was his
peak.

Jon in Mi.