Re: what do you have against Who Are They?

Fuck 'em and go for it *mc* !!!

AEB~

From: Sroundtable@aol.com
To: TheWho@igtc.com
Subject: what do you have against Who Are They?
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:08:05 -0500

In a message dated 3/27/2003 10:45:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Why is a Who cover band in the studio? Why should any of us care? Did the
> cream of the crop of Beatles fans ever give tips to the guys in Beatlemania?
> Are people on this list going to start debating the merits
> of "Who Are They"
> bootlegs and what kind of NR was used on them?
>
> sp

I have been on this list for nearly 2 years now and started a Who coverband recently. People here seemed to be genuinely curious about us and our progress so I give periodic updates. It's nothing more than that. People here have discussed Who's Next and The Wholigans, as well. It's not a major topic to usurp The Who, just an aside for those interested.

Mc