Re: Underture

> What do you think of The Rock?  From Quad.

In typical hypocritical fashion, I enjoy "The Rock" immensely.  ;-)

Let me clarify:  The actual tune & melody of "Underture" I love.
I don't have a problem with the music.  In fact, the "Sparks"/
"Underture" melody & structure is one of my favorite pieces of
Pete Townshend composition.  Live "Sparks" gives me goosebumps.

I just think "Underture" on the TOMMY album is a bit too long &
repetitious; especially since "Sparks" precedes it.

- SCHRADE in Akron