Re: harmony and understanding :-)

In a message dated 3/23/2003 7:01:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
schrade@akrobiz.com writes:

> We get it, Helen.

Hmmmmm.......why are some people allowed to express their feelings and others
aren't?  I think it is very interesting to hear Helen's opinions especially
since she is in Russia!  I don't see any need to put her down anymore.
Again, *others* have their opinions and have been able to express them quite
freely.

Helen is a very intelligent young woman who has a very unique perspective.
I'll take the heat for her, not that she isn't capable of defending herself.
But, I enjoy her contributions.  We all have heard what American's both
Democratic and Republican, pro and anti-war have had to say........again,
let's be fair.  Ya never know, ya might learn something.

Jo