Count Kevula and Phish (little to no Who, press delete)

>From: Sroundtable@aol.com
>Subject: Kevin at it yet again... apology

Still not the "last post".............

>You tore into me over some issue on list in your usual way, taking some stupid pot shot out of
>the blue rather than either ignoring whatever opinion I stated or stating your disagreement with >me in a civil manner.
>I don't remember the argument

You don't remember the argument, but remember the details.
I see.
Here's an example of a lie you were looking for.

>but I have never up and e-mailed someone using profanity over a disagreemnt on an issue.

Here's another one!
Keep going, you're on a roll!
You do it on list, why would your behavior change off-list?
Please.

>You made me angry, I'm sure, and I retaliated to your e-mail address to keep the name-calling
>off-list.

Well, at least you now admit to the name calling.
Are you accusing *me* of name calling?
You and *everyone* knows better.

>The reason I responded after you told me not to e-mail again was due to an insult that
>accompanied the request.  I forget the insult, but it was there.

I see. More convenient memory flashes.  Lie.
The insult you are referring to was "stay the fuck out of my inbox and leave me alone!".

>You hate me... WE ALL GET IT!

These have always been *your* words, not mine.
And you don't misrepresent what people say?
To use Mark's phrase......"Whitey please!"

>From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: Kevin at it yet again... apology
>
>This is inflamatory, Mc, and it pretty much voids everything you were
>complaining about.

It....is....his....nature.

>Oops.  Make that Kevin-stein.

Kevi-stein sounds cuter.
:0)
How about Count Kevula?

>From: "Scott Schrade" <schrade@akrobiz.com>
>Subject: Re: Who related??
>
>Phish has a tradition of performing other band's entire albums on or around
>Halloween.  I believe it's something they've done for years.  I'm not a Phish
>fan but a friend gave me a bootleg cassette of that QUAD performance a
>few years ago.  It's not bad.  It's not Who, but it's not bad.

Phish has been doing this for years and years (all the way back to the very early 80's).  A good friend of mine here at work is a University of VT grad., who graduated with the members of Phish (all UVM'ers...here in Burlington).
I hear story after story of huge keg parties at various VT farms with Phish as the band.

Can you imagine being at a kegger where they play all of Quad?
Oh MY!
I'd have torn my clothes off!  Not a pretty sight!

Kevin in VT