Re: Who related??

> The nation's low temp. for yesterday (the 18th), was in Happy Jack, Arizona,
> with a low temp of 12 degrees.

I remember being intrigued by that city name when I looked at maps in
preparation for a trip to the Grand Canyon a couple years ago.  It'd be
a good town to hold a Who convention in!

> I picked up the 4 cd set of live Phish from 10/31/95, recorded
> at the Rosemont Horizon, in Rosemont, Illinois.  The interesting thing about
> this show is they perform Quadrophenia in it's entirety.

Phish has a tradition of performing other band's entire albums on or around
Halloween.  I believe it's something they've done for years.  I'm not a Phish
fan but a friend gave me a bootleg cassette of that QUAD performance a
few years ago.  It's not bad.  It's not Who, but it's not bad.

> I also picked up a couple of copies of Anyway, Anyhow, Anywhere; the
> awesome Who book by Matt Kent that I'm sure most of you are familiar
> with. A local B. Dalton book store had them marked down to $7.98 each.

If it's selling at "bargain book" prices that means that original sales weren't
that good & there are many "remainder" copies left over that the publisher is
trying to shift.

- SCHRADE in Akron