Re: Jokes keep comin-no who

In a message dated 3/19/2003 11:52:51 AM Pacific Standard Time,
JOELTLE515@aol.com writes:

> (so, I like dana carvey. big deal)

Dana Carvey is great.......I love his Church Lady, George Bush Sr ("It
wouldn't be prudent")., Garth ("Your sucking my will to live!"), Ross
Perot.....there is more, I just can't remember right now.

Love,
Johanna

"Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all be a little more gentle with each
other, and a little more loving, have a little more empathy, and maybe, we'd
like each other a little bit more." Judy Garland