Jokes keep comin

well, I saw a repeat of Leno's show last night. dana carvey was on, that's
why I watched. (so, I like dana carvey. big deal)  so Jay is doing a segment
of, I guess "toys that never made it to the market" and the first one was a
"tickle me pete townshend" which was basically a "tickle me elmo" doll with
townshend's face on it and a little guitar attached to it.   I didn't think
it was funny nor not funny. just "kinda cute" i guess.  perhaps I have a
"weird sense of humor". what i DID laugh at was the fact that the doll
couldn't stop vibrating and Jay just threw it behind the couches. perhaps God
is a who fan too?  ; )   just figured i'd point that out to everyone. I
haven't seen Jay joke about pete since.  its all filtered through jokes about
robert blake and kevin eubanks, leader of the tonight show band. which shows
me that if HE can take it, so can anyone else.