Re: WN SACD & Jeff

>Cool, just don't blame me for the hit your wallet
takes ;-o!

Ken:

Until the economy gets better (2 more years at least), my wallet won't be taking ANY hits! Except for WN Deluxe, because I will get that next week (and review it here).

>I think he, Steve Hoffman, is well outside "The Who
Group" circle these days.

That's right...dash my hopes! Thanks, pal!

>You know full well that he left after his dispute with Mark, off list, was dragged here.

Kevin:

Yes, as much as I tried to get him not to...and not that he ever really HAD a dispute, other than in HIS mind. Course I was the last in a long line.

>Rush Limbaugh uses part of a Pretenders song

Leslie:

Which tells us that he's obviously never listened to their lyrics. Either that or he's a hypocrite. Precious, for instance...

 >I asked what happened WITH
Jeff, though. I don't understand how the fight managed to escalate the way

Keets:

Neither did I; Jeff was a friend as far as I was concerned, but he suddenly began insulting me and the point came when I could take no more...just like with Mc and every other list dispute I've found myself in.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
                                 Isaac Asimov

                 Cheers             ML