letting it die

>From: "L. Bird"
>Subject: Re: letting it die
>
>As Kevin says, it tends to involve families, and can often be
mis-interpreted as harassment

mis-interpreted????
If it looks like a Duck, walks like a Duck, and stinks like a
Duck.................
Hey, why is this such a surprise????
People tend to have one personality.  Why would behavior here be different
there?

>Plus, I find that most people are concerned with appearances on the list,
and they want everyone to consider them "right" and not just the person
they're arguing >with.

That's too simple and a bit insulting.
It has more to do with eliminating the ability to later distort facts and
falsely accuse.
Archives can be a powerful thing.

Also, no need to further destroy my wife's impression of this list.

Kevin in VT