Bill O'Reilly MUST be a Who fan

Listening to O'Reilly's Radio Factor, he played alomost 2 minutes of WGFA at the very end of his show.  I also have heard him use Who Are You as an intro.  When Pete comes out of hiding, the FIRST american show he should do is The O'R Factor on foxnews.  Bill will ask tough questions but be very fair, as he always has.  After all, he is one person who did NOT jump on the bandwagon to judge Pete, rather stating that though Pete was in some trouble, he would not comment on it until all the facts were known.  It's sad when we have to praise a journalist for acting how he's supposed to, but this is the age in which we live.

Mc