letting it die

> There will probably still be barbs because there is a past.  You be big
> enough to let it die with you and the respect will come from the rest.  On
> the other hand if something inaccurate or boneheaded is said, you better
> duck. ;) It would be nice if we all used Pete's principle
> of being real and
> being kind.

Your description is right on the money.  However, I would like to come to some sort of agreement with Kevin.  This I want to do off-list so he and I can settle our differences in a civil manner.  I have NO problem when others try to refute and/or criticize WHAT I say.  The personal shots and name-calling have no place here, as I was told quite forcefully after my first few weeks here.  If he or anyone else wants to sling mud at me, do so via private e-mail.  This being said, when I get slammed personally on-list, I will ALWAYS defend myself.  It's who I am and that will not change.

Mc