Re: who gets the final word

Look, what I was trying to say in my own theatrical way is that when me and my ex fight, we never accomplish changing the other's mind, or repairing the hurt feelings and resentment. The more we try to end it, the sloppier it gets. After so many years of this, it is usually somewhat comical to me when we eventually resort to a childish exchange of who can get the final "fuck you" in. I am not saying you guys have done that, but I wouldn't be surprised if you did. The bottom line is it takes maturity and compromise on both sides to end a fight effectively.
Hear, hear!!

:)
keets