Re: Jo and her kid's dad

In a message dated 3/16/03 4:37:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Sroundtable@aol.com writes:

> .  I want a conclusion to it as much as you do so it wastes no more space on
> this list.

Mc,

One thing that may help is if you just let it go.  No one likes to be
insulted, I do understand that. Just post on what you like about The Who and
if others don't appreciate it, I will.  No need to defend about personal
stuff.

There will probably still be barbs because there is a past.  You be big
enough to let it die with you and the respect will come from the rest.  On
the other hand if something inaccurate or boneheaded is said, you better
duck. ;) It would be nice if we all used Pete's principle of being real and
being kind.

Peace to y'all and your mommas too.

Jon in Mi.