Jo and her kid's dad

Jo writes:

> I am definitely not making light of the hurt feelings here.  But, If I wasn't
> reading posts more carefully these days, I'd say this is an exchange similar
> to what me and my kid's dad go through......."I only said this, but then you
> said that so I was just defending myself.........so I'm never speaking to you
> again ok? Now let's never speak again, ok...until next
> time, fuck you, no
> fuck YOU, no FUCK YOU.......etc., etc., etc.,."

I agree 100% with your assessment, Jo.  I want an end to this nonsense, which is why I suggested the truce in the PS.  For some reason, the spaces and paragraphs were all edited out so it makes for a difficult read.  In any event, I have done absolutely no name-calling nor undertaken any personal attacks on others, yet Kevin and Mark continue to hammer away at me for nothing more than disagreeing with them, or to settle some old score from long ago that no one cares about.  I want a conclusion to it as much as you do so it wastes no more space on this list.

Mc