Re: SACD releases...

>>the Police have recently rereleased all their albums
remixed and on SACD. I understand the Beatles and Pink
Floyd are also on the verge.<<

Lots of folks discussing the Police SACDs and the
others, apparently Dark Side of the Moon is on
preorder at Amazon now, over at the Audio Asylum
forums.  There is one devoted soley to SACD:

http://www.audioasylum.com/index.html

>>I'd like to find a site which lists what's
coming...I'd be willing to bet if Who's Next is going
to be released as a deluxe edition a SACD release will
follow. Anyone know of such a place?<<

The most extensive online catalogue of SACDs I've
found is at
http://www.amusicdirect.com/
I've bought some audiophile vinyl and turntable stuff
from them, but the SACD listings are extensive and
getting awfully tempting.  They have your player there
too, Mark.
Another place is:
http://www.redtrumpet.com/

Finally, Steve Hoffman, the guy who did the vaunted
Canadian remaster of Who's Next, has what is supposed
to be a stunning range of SACD remasters for DCC.
Interesting forums and info at his site:
http://www.stevehoffman.tv/mail.shtml

He has done the CCR catalogue, both in gold cds and
now SACD.  I'm going to have to break down and get
some of these.

Enjoy!
Ken

=====