SACD releases & birds of a feather.

Somewhat Who-related in that some of you might be sitting on the fence (no Stones reference intended) about getting a SACD player, but the Police have recently rereleased all their albums remixed and on SACD. I understand the Beatles and Pink Floyd are also on the verge. I'd like to find a site which lists what's coming...I'd be willing to bet if Who's Next is going to be released as a deluxe edition a SACD release will follow. Anyone know of such a place?

>You and Mark are birds of a feather... insults and personal attacks

Mc:

That's bullshit. You were given facts from both of us.

"Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent."
                                 Isaac Asimov

                 Cheers             ML