"Violence/It's the only thing that will make you see sense... "

	>From: "Schrade, Scott"
	>Subject: Re: "Violence/It's the only thing that will make you see sense... "
>
>Pete may be innocent of being a pedophile but he is *not* innocent
>of using his credit card to buy access to an illegal child porn
>website.

Wait (love saying that these days), we still don't know that he actually "purchased" anything, or that his card was indeed charged.
Do we?

Also, since he was doing research for a book that deals with child porn and his own possible abuse, it would seem that he fits the "for legitimate purposes" clause.

In view of this, he is innocent of all and didn't blunder, etc.

So....TAKE THAT!

>Let's not start filling out the paperwork for sainthood just yet.

Kevin (application in hand) in VT