RE: Hating jokes and Dad.

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us>
>Subject: Re: pete jokes: my views
>
>But it's also very human to be wary of cult-like behavior.  Hence, your
>dad's combativeness.

Dad probably feels he's being replaced.  Got to be a jealousy thang there.
I know my pop gets a bit like "why you like this guy so much" when I talk about Pete.

In my head I say to myself "'cause he's cool, and didn't make my life a fucking hell when I was growing up!"

I'm ok now.

>We have to understand where people like your dad
>are coming from.

I understand.  :-)

>> I guess next time I should just keep my mouth shut. it's pretty obvious
>> I don't have the same mentality as the rest of you.
>
>Hey, relax, man!  You're allowed to express your views.  And people are
>allowed to respond to those views.  No one hates you.

I do.
Who we talkin' about?

Kevin in VT