faith of a child

is the topic coming up again? no reasoning of that kind will ever prove if
God excists. God is not a weather phenomenon or any other little thing like
that and you can not know anything about Him but what the creation speaks
about  Him. We are part of creation, we dwell in the creation. We see the
world was so designed that we could live in it. We can not live on Mars or
Jupiter or the Moon. Huh. Of course some might say it`s all the result of
evolution. Well human mind needs simple explanations, built on simple
logics. We love to think that the hidden and the mysterious does not excist.
We need a proof we can touvh and taste and see with our physical self. But
Jesus said those who didn`t see but believed, are blessed. Trying to prove
God thru science, like does He fit in or not, is just absurd. Wrong way. He
created all things. He created what science studies. Studying science we
only see a small part of what He made and get a vague idea how it works. I
say vague, because even now in 2003, when the whole civilized world is
structured according to Man`s ideas, we can not make the world function
totally the way we see fit. The world, no matter how far science will ever
go, is the Creation off  All-powerful, Loving God. Some say "Loving? You
kidding me? Why does then this and that (tragedies, injustice etc.) happen?"
Well, we think love shows itself in our material welfare, and the idea of
loosing our loved ones, not getting what we want, failing and not having
things turn out the way that would please us just doesn`t fit in. But
there`s something bigger, something that only the spiritual eyes can see. He
who has eyes too see, will see; he who has ears to hear, will hear. Why are
we born, why do we die, why do seasons change, why is everything the way it
is? Science CAN explain THE WAY THINGS ARE, but it can never explain WHY
they are this way. Yet THERE IS a PURPOSE. God created everything with a
purpose. and He shows His love to us: "For God so loved the world that He
gave His only begotten Son, and whoever believs in Him, shall not perish but
have everlasting life." John 3:16. When Jesus was hanging on the cross 2000
years ago, He knew what He was dying for. I guess He also knew that His
teaching will be carried on thru the years, and knew that it will be
misinterpreted and misused by some, and some will be saved thru it, and he
also knew that some people on the who list and elsewhere will talk the way
we are talking, arguing and failing to see. Why insist on being blind and
deaf? Why be so sophisticated? Jesus said we must have faith like children.