Re: noncewatch

I think you do them a very generous favour. It's people like these who attacked a peadiatrician's home because they thought she (I kid you not, she) was a child molester - you know, it's so obvious isn't it, they're all the same ..... peadophile, peadiatrician....... no difference.

I suspected this might be that group. However, they've been polite in private emails--moreso than some Whofans, actually.

Unfortunately Lela the real people you get down to are essentially anti semitic, racist, homophobic nazis.

But unfortunately, we sometimes have to deal with anti-semitic, racist homophobic nazis.

> > Also, I think their comments against child molesters are sincere.

I'd disagree. I think they are a cynical exploitation of a tragic circumstance in order to gain sympathy for their extremist views.

Perhaps you're right, but they did show up on one of the Who lists a couple of days after Pete was cleared, making ugly statements about him, and etc. I don't think they'd have bothered if they weren't really interested in the case. Also, I'm going by a couple of statements in private emails.

As I mentioned above, we have to deal with them in some way, because they have appeared on Who fan lists. It's possible they're not that interested in Pete, as you say, and that they will go off and leave us alone if we ignore them, but since we're in contact, I'd prefer to try to influence them. The Whofans aren't push-overs on this issue--we're not operating on blind faith; we're armed with facts and dates and articles Pete published before his arrest. Even if they refuse to consider what we say now, we've planted seeds of doubt that might save Pete some trouble later on.

keets