Re: Pete to infinity

> Is this a current quote, or one from 2 years ago? ;-)

Ha!  It's current.  But I double checked.  ;-)

> Won't a tour this fall be just the spotlight the anti-Pete press needs
> to keep pead-o-mania alive?

Anti-Pete press?  According to some, that's you & me!  I think it'll have
the opposite effect.  It'll look like business as usual for Pete.  It'll
look like he's moved on & has decided not to lead a life of "hiding out."
Putting all the ugliness behind him.

Mind you, this is only a guess.  (Duh.)  He may get raked over the coals.
The British press has a reputation for being more critical than the Amer-
ican press.  And supposedly, this "tour" will begin in Britain.

Or, is this all a part of Daltrey's scheme (?) to get Pete out of his funk?
"C'mon, Pete!  Let's get back on the road!  Take out your frustrations on
your guitar!  Let's go!  Can't keep The Who down!  We'll show 'em!"

Maybe we need a Daltrey website with diary entries so we could get some
goddamned information.

- SCHRADE in Akron