Re: scary stuff, sad stuff

	>From: "L. Bird"
	>Subject: Re: scary stuff, sad stuff
	>Into turf. I gather that Jeff has had a couple of lists and you guys had igtc, and you each
	>stay on your turf and bad-mouth each other.

	I don't recall *anyone* here badmouthing Jeff, even right after he left (again).

	But I *do* know that Jeff has been busy spreading his propaganda.  Talk about needing to get a life.

	>So now Schrade has invaded Jeff's turf over at

	It's a ridiculous way of viewing the lists, one that I don't have the time or energy to partake in.

>I can sing and dance. Could I play Maria? ;)

I'm not finding any of this funny.

Kevin in VT