Re: scary stuff

>O'Neal's visit to Phoenix HOUSE was particularly strange.  That was some
pretty scary stuff, I think.

Kevin was working through his feelings. After reading all about the Phoenix Survivors on their website, I'm not sure the two are actually related, but still it was a reasonable desire to talk to a counselor about the situation. I have to wonder how it would have worked out, as I doubt someone in Vermont would have known anything at all about it, but still it was a reasonable desire.

We've been trying to deal with these feellings on the list, and I don't think Kevin and Scott are alone in feeling this way--I think it may be something fairly common among dedicated Who fans. Maybe if we'd let things go like alt.music.who we'd be pretty much ready to move on by now, but everyone was hanging on with Pete support until it was over.

Besides the fact that you're scared of your own fucking shadow, you've got a
nerve waltzing back in here after how you left and the shit you spewed then,
and then cast judgment. Picking up right where you left off.

S*** was spewed by all concerned, by the look of the archives. Let's let it be, and move on from here.

I actually think Jeff is one of the fans who is aggravated with Pete, but not quite so much as you and Scott. Is that right, Jeff?

keets