scary stuff

>From: "Jeff House"
>Subject: scary stuff
>
>O'Neal's visit to Phoenix HOUSE was particularly strange.  That was some
pretty scary
>stuff, I think.

Besides the fact that you're scared of your own fucking shadow, you've got a
nerve waltzing back in here after how you left and the shit you spewed then,
and then cast judgment.
Picking up right where you left off.

You don't know shit about what's scary.
Your actions over the past year or so are the only thing I've seen that I'd
classify as scary.
That's only matched by your hypocrisy and lie telling.
Hey, it wasn't *me* going to other listers and telling lies about *you*.
You're obsessed.

But, go ahead.
Have fun.
Judge all you want.
Be the bully you always wanted to be.

Asshole.

Where's the Orkin Man when you need him?

Kevin in VT