Re: scary stuff

In a message dated 6/29/2003 9:06:09 AM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I don't regard any of you as inferior or superior to me.   I'm just trying
> contribute some perspective that I've received in spades by fellow listers
> over
> the years.

Joe,

I really enjoyed this.  You have a great way of making observations without
sticky emotional entanglement or anger.  I appreciate you being on the list.

I am glad that Jeff is back with us.  Lets all be big enough to let old
feelings die and just say something like "I'm sorry that I hurt you" and really
mean it.

Jon in Mi.