Re: Karma and sin

In a message dated 6/27/2003 8:51:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
pkeets@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I think it's
> accepted that he's innocent in the US and tours and performances are likely
> to go on as usual.

My local  classic rock station has been playing the hell out of Who songs
lately.  It is like five or six times a day I hear them.  They just got off of an
entire playlist A-Z and The Who must've stuck.  There is no stigma at all on
the air here.

Mark is right again.  How did he get so smart?  Why keep making the same
point over and over?  Nobody is going to change their opinion anyhow.

(psst did you hear what Bush did)

;-)

Jon in Mi.