Re: Pete to infinity

> It lives on it's own.

I agree with Kevin.  I don't feel we're sustaining this drama on our own.
It's unfolding in front of us & we react to it.  Something like the 'Who
vs. Zeppelin' thread - now *that* has to have life breathed into it by
us listers.  But not the current "Pete thing."

It's funny.  This has been a non-issue with Mark from day one.  I rememb-
er one of his first statements (I'm paraphrasing), "He wasn't gay when
people said he was, & he's not a pedophile."  (!)  Mark did all his mental
wrangling & made up his mind in 2 seconds!!

- SCHRADE in Akron